This BTN was all about Stephen Hawking and some of his discoveries, flaws and recent death. Stephan is/was the smartest person in the world. He was known for physics and science. He mostly thought about and discovered space, black holes and how our universe started. When 21, Stephan was diagnosed with Motor Neuron Disease. He showed resilience and still continued with his studies and dreams.
- He was known as the most brilliant theoretical physicist since Albert Einstein
- He unfortunately died recently on 14th March 2018 at the age of 76
- He has had roles in T.V. shows including the big bang theory, the simpsons and had a movie about his life made in 2014.
- Why did the doctors doubt that he would live after he was diagnosed?
- Did Stephan ever think when he was young that he be who he is now and how many people he has influenced?
- I now understand how hard life must have been for Stephan, how many people he has influenced and how he will be remembered in this world.